Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Neora is a global relationship marketing company offering breakthrough, proprietary age-fighting skincare and wellness products.
Validated by years of scientific research, our product line incorporates exclusive ingredients designed and proven to deliver visible results. The demand for our products, coupled with our tools, support and unrivalled expertise enable Neora to offer an incomparable opportunity to build a successful business on your terms.
Since launching in August 2011 with the mission to Make People Better, we have achieved record-breaking sales and industry accolades, attracted millions of fans who love our products and their real results, and helped thousands of people build businesses that set them on course to live their dream lives. *Please note that not all products are available in all markets.
- Launched Youth Factor™ line of age-fighting wellness supplements and superfoods in the US
- Launched Eye Patches
- Launched Cleanser and Booster in the US, Canada, Mexico, Korea, and Japan
- Opened in Hong Kong, Colombia and New Zealand
- Direct Selling Association 2017 Top 20 Award recipient
- The Ripple Foundation celebrated fifth year as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Philanthropy Partner
- Launched Youth Factor™ line of age-fighting wellness supplements and superfoods in the U.S
- Launched Cleanser and Booster in the U.S.
- Expanded into Australia
- Launched Eye Serum
- Named on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Consumer Products and Services category
- Direct Selling Association 2016 Top 20 Award recipient
- Ranked #23 on the Direct Selling News’ North America Top 50 List
- Chief Marketing Officer Amber Olson Rourke recognised as one of the top 2016 direct sales industry’s “Forces Under 40” honourees
- Introduced new proprietary ingredient SIG-1273® in Optimera™ Formula
- Received Big Brothers Big Sisters’ President’s Award, the organisation’s highest corporate honour
- Launched EHT® supplement in the U.S.
- Won Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, WWD Global 100 Award, three Stevie Awards and six CEO World Awards
- Opened in South Korea
- Ranked #1 on the Inc. 500 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Consumer Products and Services category
- Launched Firming Body Contour Cream, Optimera Formula
- Inducted into Direct Selling News’ $100 Million Growth Club
- Raised $1 million for Big Brothers Big Sisters, becoming the largest corporate workplace donor
- Expanded into Canada and Mexico
- Launched Firming Body Contour Cream
- Won seven Stevie Awards, three MarCom Awards and two Best in Biz Awards
- Appeared multiple times in Life & Style magazine
- Achieved $400M in annual revenue
- Received Community Impact Award from Big Brothers Big Sisters for raising more than $500K in one year
- Launched Age-Defying Day Cream
- CEO Jeff Olson launched Live Happy magazine
- Appeared on The Doctors
- Ranked #54 in Direct Selling News’ Global 100 List of relationship marketing companies
- Corporate staff grew to more than 200 employees
- Achieved $200M in annual revenue
- Received Bravo Award for Growth from Direct Selling News
- Ranked #86 in Direct Selling News’ Global 100 List of relationship marketing companies
- Corporate staff grew to more than 100 employees
- Achieved $100M in annual revenue
- Launched in August with a corporate staff of 13
- Company built upon one product — Age-Defying Night Cream
today's the day to
Become a Neora Brand Partner
Got questions? Contact your Brand Partner via email or phone.JOIN NOW!